Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Don't Just Love Him For The Hammaconda...

The thrill I feel when I find out someone hates Justin Beiber as much as I do, is intense. It's like a sign from the universe that they are already a potential bestie, I can already see us having a Taylor Swift day at the beach, skipping along the shore, throwing exquisite shade at all things Beiber related.


And when it's a famous awesome person, well, that is just the cherry on my all-bout-ME sundae.

Wildlife enthusiast and Beiber hater


Jon Hamm, wrangler of the Hammaconda, brought a big bucket of truth to his Men's Fitness Magazine interview, and each word was like a tiny hug for my eyeballs. This was my favorite part:

“Look at Bieber or whoever. You’re like, ‘What the fuck, man? What are you doing? Why?’ There’s no one telling those people no, and it’s a shame. [He should have] a mom or a dad or a really good friend who can say, ‘Hey, shithead!’ You see people in the world and you’re like, ‘Do you know how a washing machine works? Do you know how to wash a dish? Life skills are something we’re missing… just shit you needed to learn in life. There used to be a class that kids had to take in high school called home economics, which was cooking and sewing and just shit you needed to learn in life.”


YAAASSSSSS to all of that. Thank you Jon Hamm, in addition to being ridiculously handsome, and just a cool cat, you just gave me a new insult -

"Do you even know how to work a washing machine?!? " 


Jon is never afraid to go full-on honey badger, he has also poured public haterade for the Kartrashians, Wonkyeye Hilton, and the idiot culture that places value in these wastes of space.  I've always had love for JH, he's in my Top 10 Imaginary BF- but this particular incident of stating the obvious like a BOSS, bumps him up to #3.

Sorry, Jon you look waaaaay too much like my Dad in the 60's on Mad Men to ever make #1.  But, we'll always have our mutual hatred of Beiber.  That's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment