Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Update - Met Gala 2014 Throwdown, Massacre in the Elevator, The Aftermath

I told you it wasn't over...

Dollar Tree 'Yonce - Solange Knowles

After an epic battle in an elevator after the Met Gala, Jay Z's lip and Solange's outfit are not the only things that were busted.

SoLong Beybey Allowance has deleted every picture of big sis except one (captioned "fix, it Jesus" by a fan) on her Instagram account, we must assume because of THE FIGHT.

SoLong better call Tito and Latoya before she buries the carcass of her relationship with Queen B in a shallow grave in the woods, so they can tell her the straight shit.


It's a cold, cold world out there (especially when bitch can't afford a weave, ammirite??) for most of us not related to Bey and Jay Z.

PS.  Bey, Queen B, Your Bootyliciousness?? If your assistant is reading this to you and you need a stand-in sister, I am totally available.  And I won't give you any lip or go all honey badger on your hubby.  I'm great with kids, me and Blue Ivy would be best buds, I have fabulous taste in shoes, and I can tell a diva from a basic bitch at 50 paces. E-mail me.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you can spot a basic bitch from a mile away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My bitch-dar is pretty advanced...

    ReplyDelete